Terms and Conditions
Our Products and Services
This website is split into two sections – information on the goods and services we provide in our shop in Benton, Newcastle; and goods that we sell online.
All measuring and fitting services and all made-to-measure curtains, blinds, pelmets, cushions and other soft furnishings are only available from our physical shop – we do not offer these products online.
Our online shop holds a small selection of what we sell in store. All fabric is cut to your required length, and all cushions are either one-offs or small runs.
All prices of our online goods are displayed in GBP inclusive of VAT.
VAT Registration Number: 789 9950 29
Company Registration Number: 04903507
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘1stforfabrics.co.uk’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We try to represent the colour and texture of all fabrics as closely as possible, however, no guarantee can be given that differences will not occur between the website imaging and the actual fabric. It is highly recommended that you order a sample of fabric first. Colours can be displayed differently on computer monitors and graphic cards.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales