Tilly and the Buttons – Erin Dungarees/Overalls
Simple to sew, the Erin dungarees or overalls are ideal for days when comfort is key. Oh so versatile, choose from multiple versions and a wide variety of fabrics, including knits as well as wovens.
- Easy fitting style
- Choice of three leg lengths
- Princess seams create gentle shaping
- Lined bib for a tidy finish
- Adjustable ties – pull through buttonholes or tie at the shoulders
- Lowline waist with in-seam pockets at the front
Skill Level – Confident Beginner
Size Range – UK 6-34
Suggested Fabrics – Soft woven fabrics or low stretch knits, such as french terry, ponte roma, needlecord, linen and blends, chambray, soft twill, viscose (rayon). If you’re using a relatively thick fabric such as needlecord, choose a light-to-medium-weight cotton for the bib lining (and pockets if you like) – otherwise you can use your main fabric for the lining too.
Out of stock