SEWING BUNDLE: Tilly and the Buttons Cleo Pinafore with Pink/White Stripe Denim
This kit provides everything you need to make a sweet spring denim pinafore dress – an ideal for beginners!
Cleo is a pinafore or dungaree dress that’s easy to sew and easy to wear. Throw it on over a t-shirt, blouse or roll-neck sweater for year-round style. Mix it up to suit your taste – choose mini or midi length, add a patch pocket on the chest, hips, back … or all three!
- 1.5 metres of Narrow Stripe Stretch Denim in Pink/White (1.5m is enough to sew up any size/variation of the pattern, UK 6-20)
- Tilly and the Buttons Cleo printed pattern (size 6-20)
- 1x tonal 100m Gütermann ‘Denim’ Thread in warm white
- 1x Made in Me Time woven label from Little Rosie Cheeks
- 1 pack of Prym 30mm Dungaree Fittings
- 40cm of medium weight white iron on woven interfacing
By purchasing the items in this handy pack, you save over 10%!
1 in stock